Arai VX Pro 4 Scoop Helmet:Helmet-322Arai VX Pro-4 Scoop Helmet
The Arai VX Pro4 Helmet is for the serious off-road rider. The cLc (complex Laminate construction)shell is based on Arai's R75 Shape Concept and is optimized for strength, and the peak, mouth vent and top vents are all designed to break away upon impact, leaving less surface mass to catch or bind. The Facial Contour System (FCS) works with a foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds as you remove or put on the helmet, and feature Arai's signature triple-density foam construction. The eyeport is extremely wide and is large enough to accommodate even the largest goggles for a panoramic view of your surroundings. All the VX Pro vents have been redesigned, including a chin vent which has been moved to the outside of the helmet, which in turn makes the helmet roomier in the chin area.Helmet Shell:
FCS (Facial Contour System):
- cLc (complex Laminate construction) containsa specially designed composite fiber that is sandwiched between the two layers of Super Fiber Laminate. The composite fiber acts as a reinforcement layer without adding significantly to the weight of the helmet.
- To offer an even better snug fit and enhance the comfort to the lower jaw, the Facial Contour System (FCS) works with a foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds as you remove or put on the helmet.
- Easy to clean diffusers create a strong venturi vacuum at the rear. Center top vent for increased airflow. Under-peak air intake collects en directs cool air into the helmet. Inner chin vent shutter prevents debris coming into the helmet in dusty riding conditions. Goggle ventilation and lower side vents.
- The Arai peak scavenges and forces air into the forehead vent ports for cooling while at the same time using multiple relief-ports to reduce “lifting” at higher speeds.
- The completely removable and washable Dry-Cool interior lining is developed for and tested in MotoGP. It uses micro water cells to improve moisture and heat transfer from the head to the airflow and dries much faster than conventional textiles. Keeps your head cooler and dryer during a long ride.
The Arai VX Pro 4 Helmet is Snell- and DOT-rated.